8/23/09

"And that's what you get for falling again, you can never get him out of your head."

Two years ago, I would have listened to the song Pretty Girl by Sugar Cult, and though, "Omg. So totally GinXYunnie." Needless to say, I've changed a lot. But that's not what this is about.

I used to relate the song to a couple. A made up couple. It used to be a special song for me, and it still is. Because honestly, rping does make me feel like I'm the person I'm writing as sometimes, just like it does with my stories and collab. works.

And it's still special to me.

The only difference is that now I can relate to the song. Silly, isn't it? One year and you can relate to a song you didn't know the meaning to twelve months ago.

This year made me think of a lot of things I can relate to.
See, over this year...

I've locked myself in the bathrooms at school and cried.
I've slept for hours on end and then stayed up late thinking.
I've realized who I was, lost it, and, most recently, found it again.
I made up two years of absence and lack of Instant Messages with a week.
I've fallen in love.
I've been in denial.
I've been rejected by four someones in praticullar.
I've realized how I feel about everything.
I've taken a couple of steps towards happiness.
I've lived to the fullest.
I've seen the beauty in life.
I've improved my singing voice.
I've been told I'm stupid, retarded, and annoying.
I've been taken aback by the little things.
I've been completely ignored.
I've been in the spotlight.
I've considered "falling asleep forever" and never waking up.

Best thing of all? I lived to tell the tale.
Now I can stand up and say I've had every middle school expeiriance in fifth grade.
Everything makes sense now, and I love it.

I'm not saying it's not hard. I'm saying it's easier to pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment